Alice, married 32 years
Prior to mediation, clients often have these concerns:
- Limited or no understanding of financial areas
- Lack of knowledge of the legal implications in a divorce settlement
- Questions about what is fair
- Poor or inadequate communication with spouse
- Fears that children will be adversely affected by divorce
- Desire to avoid expensive attorney representation
- Fear that divorce will be unnecessarily acrimonious and lengthy
We do not expect you to have any information concerning divorce – that’s our job. Your mediator will demystify the divorce process, guiding you through each step.
Please call us at 617-926-9100 to speak with a mediator or schedule an appointment. You are also invited to attend one of our free monthly information sessions. We look forward to serving you.